Problems can occur with your boiler at home, and when this happens you want an expert and reliable local company who can ‘fault find’ quickly and getting you all warm & toasty again. Brazendale Heating & Maintenance have a wealth of expertise in solving a wide range of boiler breakdown issues both professionally and efficiently.
Our repair services
At Brazendale Heating & Maintenance, we have experience in dealing with all faults to boilers and central heating systems, if you are experiencing any of the following then call us now:
- No hot water.
- No heating.
- Unusual noises from the boiler – gargling, banging.
- Problems with the pilot light – pilot light has gone yellow or turned off entirely.
- Energy bills have increased.
- Water leaking from the boiler.
- Boiler displaying error codes.
- Cold spots on radiators.
- System pump faults.
- Thermostat faults.
- Low pressure.
- Boiler switching itself off.
- Gas leaks.
- Sludge in system – we provide a full chemical power flushing service.
Additionally, we can deal with problems with other components including 3 port valves, mid position valves, zone valves, cylinder thermostats, wall thermostats, programmable wireless room thermostats (RF thermostats) and thermostatic radiator valves.
Accredited & qualified repairs specialists
All of our service engineers are either Gas Safe or OFTEC registered so you can be sure that you’re in safe hands with Brazendale Heating & Maintenance. Our boiler experts will inspect your heating system to diagnose the fault. We’ll give you a fixed price to repair your boiler including all parts and labour. If you’re happy with your quote, we’ll get straight to work.
Our boiler repair service includes:
- Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm call out
- A home visit to test and diagnose the fault
- Repairs carried out for gas, oil and LPG boilers – all makes and models
- No hidden costs – upfront fixed price includes parts and labour
- All repairs carried out by Gas Safe & OFTEC registered engineers
- We guarantee our repair work for 12 months